Hysterical History of The Trojan War

Saturday, October 12, 2013

 


All the sections of the 4th year were tasked to perform a mini play entitled "The Hysterical History of The Trojan War". This is basically the story of the war's history...with a twist. This was made not only to inform people but to make them laugh as well. Real hard. I portrayed Athena, the goddess of wisdom and war. I wanted to get the part even before our auditions and I was so glad that I did. I think I did a pretty job. I had a really great time throughout our mini play. My favorite scene of Athena was her intro. Hahahaha! I descended the stairs with Beyonce's "Crazy in Love" playing in the background and I walked like a supermodel and then I danced! I did a body shake or whatever you call that and a bit of a booty shake. All the shame set aside! Though I did enjoy doing that a lot.But my most favorite part of the play was Hector's, played by Cheska, death. She slowly and dramatically slid down on one of the arc's pillars with Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" playing in the background and everybody watching just went psycho! That was the funniest for me. Funny though how until now, Ms. Adrias still hasn't told us our scores. But I believe we did our best and more importantly, we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment