Elissa's 16th

Saturday, October 12, 2013

 


Happy happy birthday to the most adorable kid I know and def the BEST KPOP buddy ever!!! I'm sorry I can't remember you back in 4th grade but you don't know how thankful and happy I am that we clicked again two summers ago and eventually became close like this like... deeeyymm! All because of KPOP. I've been waiting to meet and know a fangirl like you and boy, batian gid ko ni Lord and happy happy gd ko ya ever since we started fangirling together. I super treasure all the excessive spazzing we've had both virtually and personally =)) Wala gid ta gin classmate ni Lord this year ky basi karon ma gahod2 class ta. =)) Setting aside KPOP, I am VERY happy to have shared so much memories with you in the past. Hay, everything else will be in your palanca ok :)) Stay the same! Stay pretty, adorbs, and smart. Continue to be the great dancer and actress that you are. I'm always here whenever you need me, problems man, favors, chika, or syempre for spazzing purposes! If someday I won't be, then I'm sorry in advance. Lol. Don't forget about our hopes and dreams!!! =)) I love you so much! *awkward hug* God bless! Here's a picture of your OT5 for you! You're almost there, Lis!!! They're coming for YOU! <3
 
(August 26, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment