Buwan Ng Wika 2013

Saturday, October 12, 2013



The seniors' performance for Buwan Ng Wika 2013 held at the St. Anne's Hall. A mini play was included telling the story between the mang-aapi and the inaapi, which was portrayed by a few of our batch's most excellent actors. This performance was more in the dancing field though. It was a contemporary dance choreographed by one of our teachers in our dance school but was taught and led by Shiela and Dandi. I danced this style of dance for the first time! I was really happy. I had so much fun during the practices. Even if it's not my style and I'm not really good at it, dancing contemporary gave me the feeling of floating in midair. Really. It made me so glad and I put a lot of effort in it so I believe that I did my best in the final performance last August 19 even though I had a lot of stiff parts. Good I was put in the back most of the time! Haha! Shiela and Dia were really beautiful in here in my opinion. The music's really beautiful too, I swear. It gives me chills every time I listen to it.


cr: Elissa Encarnacion

No comments:

Post a Comment