Happy 2 Years, PRX44

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Embedded image permalink 


To the craziest yet cutest group of friends and family of 16 I've been admiring since last year, happy happy 2nd anniversary! Dungol2 man, gahod2, buang2, shunga2, mga yawa, mga pirme wala may maubra sa kabuhi, pero very nice and kind, talented, smaaaart, and ofc mga gwapahon! My kind of people. I pretty much see myself in most of you, that's why I always love being in your presence because I can often relate and you never fail to make me smile, laugh, and happy. Thank you so much for all the memories I've had with you and most of all, for considering me as one of your special Rangers. For that, I'm very thankful. Meeting you was the best. Stay the same, Rangers! Each one of you is special to me. More years to come for this unbreakable friendship! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment