Alerie's 16th

Saturday, October 12, 2013

 


 These are just a few of the gazillion sweet memories we've had captured into photos. You def are one of M5's esp. Adam Levine's biggest fans (or wife? Haha!) Your obsession over pandas is really adorable, I think you're a nice (feeling) singer =)) and you're going to be a great doctor in the future, just study well and don't give up. To the person I can always be myself with, who I can talk to about just anything and everything, who never fails to make me laugh, who always lifts me up, and who always supports me esp. with K-Pop and Woo. to one of my bestest friends 5ever, I can never thank you enough for everything. Four years of friendship, bb. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALERIE! Have a very sweet sixteen! God bless and I love you very much! 


(August 17, 2013) 

No comments:

Post a Comment