THROWBACK: Cheer Dance 2013

Saturday, August 3, 2013

One of the best events of junior year.

Two happiest moments of my life and of my junior year. That's when I danced and when we, Year III - St. Paul, won 2nd place. It wasn't easy being my section's dance leader but I never regretted it. After all the practicing, when I honestly thought that it won't turn out to be the performance I was hoping it to be, my beautiPauls proved me waaay wrong. THEY MADE ME SO PROUD. And I couldn't get any happier, even if we just won second. Because deep in my heart, we were all winners. I was a winner.

I miss you everyday, beautiPauls! I have never forgotten and will never forget this. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWuBaD6Ezrk&feature=youtu.be
[video's unlisted so just copy and paste this link ☺]

No comments:

Post a Comment