Queen bee.

Saturday, July 27, 2013


I may dream sometimes of having an elder brother but I am this blessed to have two amazing sisters, manang Chin Chin and manang KL.I never take them for granted especially now that I'm at the peak of my teenage life because they're always there for me whenever I need them. School, friends, concerns/problems, random thoughts I want to share and nope, NO BOYS. Seriously. Hahahaha!

I just want to greet the lady in red with the curls a happy birthday again (virtually lol). She's my manang Chin. I'm not saying anything mean or whatever against my other sister but I'm closer to her. Like, super. And I am so grateful to her for everything, especially those times wherein she was there for me when I needed her help or when I needed to talk to her about something. Even if she has a very suplada side and she's like a lion when irritated or pissed especially if at me, whatever, it's fine. Hahaha! Love you, manang! *insert poop emoji* XD

*Photo above was taken at Gloria Maris tonight. ☺


"Happy happy birthday to one of the two best sisters in the world! Thank you so much for everything. Bisan ka bitchy man simo kis-a, pro te sige lang. Love you always hahahahaha tae" -my birthday post for her on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment