July 19-20, 2013

Saturday, July 27, 2013

 SERIOUS.



SMILEEE! ☺





Leadership Camp 2013, July 19-20. I can't write a whole blog post about this just because. Personal reasons. Chos. But seriously, it was one event I will never forget. Better part? Turned 16 during this event. I was VERY happy the night before and on the actual day as well. I had the sweetest sweet 16th! An absolute one-of-a-kind! A catered dinner party at a place like Hotel Del Rio or somewhere in Smallville with a semi-formal dress code? Nope! I had this.

Thank you so much, LCBA! Thank you, teachers and staff! Thank you to my fellow high school officers who took part in the singing and greeting past midnight at the AV Room after the movie. Thank you, fellow senior officers and my CAT family! Thank You, Lord! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment