[REPOST!] 6 years and counting.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

November 6, 2005 - November 6, 2011
6 years and counting. ♡

 It was never an expectation that I would become one of those people holding a blue light stick.
I don't know or I don't remember exactly how all of this happened..
..how I became part of this ocean of pearl sapphire blue.

 I will not explain every single detail here because you know me, I become very speechless when it comes to these kinds of things. 

 To Super Junior, thank you for changing my life. Not one bit of it, but every nook and cranny. It was a turning point for me when I became an ELF. Ever since December up to now, I cannot believe what I have been through and what I have become. Everything now is surreal. Every moment was precious. 
Most ELFs have been fans already for 2-4 years. Even if it has just been 11 months for me, I cannot really fathom the love and gratitude I have for those fifteen boys. I couldn't ask for more today.

 Fifteen boys. Five albums. Four subgroups. Four concert tours. Six Years. One Love. ♥
SuJu and ELF, hand-in-hand, walking together towards forever...
...and until the world is covered with pearl sapphire blue. 

 "You don't have to be an ELF from the beginning. You just have to be an ELF until the end."
-Choi Siwon


Proud to be ELF.

Happy 6th Anniversary, Super Junior!
#SUJU6THYEAR
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment