2:00PM is the hottest time of the day | Unforgettable.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

2PM What Time Is It Live Tour in Manila
 March 2, 2013
Mall Of Asia Arena, 8PM


My first ever concert experience. Greatest and hottest night of my life. Dreams DO come true.

2PM is one of the leading K-Pop boy bands of today and they are known to be South Korea's 'beastly idols' because of their manly and sexy image. The group consists of 6 members, Jun. K, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung. Wooyoung is mine. Hah. 
I've been a fan of theirs for not too long. Just turned a year this 2013. I had never expected that they would actually hold a concert here. Never had expected times 10 that I would be able to attend. Actually, before everything was announced, there was this other concert to be held in Manila, the Dream K-Pop Fantasy Concert which brought six K-Pop groups. I absolutely wanted to go, especially after I knew Elissa and Paulene will! But then I heard 2PM's coming to Manila and boom go all the second thoughts! I had a tough time for a few months but in the end, I chose my six boys over six groups. AWW. And never did I regret it even once. 

 So I was a VIP for the concert! Stood in a mosh pit for around 3 hours. MOA Arena was so big! I couldn't imagine how much bigger Araneta is. Since it was my first concert, I was so manol at the stage lights, the laser lights, the sound system, and most especially the fireworks! 

Everything was just so surreal. Had post-concert depression for quite a long time and it was honestly so hard for me to believe that I had actually attended, that I had actually seen them in person, that I had actually heard their voices live and witnessed their powerful performances with my own two eyes. 

BONUSES: Had eye contact with my boyfriend- no, sorry, my favorite member, Wooyoung and twice with Junho. And then I was so close to catching the stuffed toy Wooyoung threw to us but unfortunately, I wasn't able to. Lol. LOLLLLLLLL. :| 


PICTURES! 

Bought a fan, two light sticks, and claimed the shirt I ordered.
Projects for the members' solo performances!


Took 79182712918276 pictures so here's what I posted on my Instagram on its first monthsary last April 2! OT6 shots ♥




They promised to be back -- with a greater and dynamic new album and as an even better 2PM. I hope you keep that promise, boys. But I believe you will. I'll be waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment