Report Card Day?

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lol nope. This was Elissa's sweet 16 birthday celebration! I guess the very highlight of this occasion was the fact that PRX44 was complete. All 15 of them (with Rachel in their hearts) plus Nikka and I. We met each other in school because it was report card day. We left around 11am to have lunch at SM. Here's the funniest part! Hahahaha! We were so fortunate to have ridden two empty jeeps. Yep, not only once but twice! First was in front of the school and the second was in front of UP. It was so funny because all 17 of us was able to fit in one jeep. Hah! We were supposed to have our lunch at Mang Inasal but it was already full so we ended up in Rai Rai Ken! Hahahaha, it was my first time eating there. It was definitely for us because not a lot of people go to eat there. I don't know how to use chopsticks to I asked for a spoon and fork. Most of us did actually. Their chicken teriyaki was heavenly! I didn't eat sashimi and sushi, of course. After lunch, we went up to the movie house. What did we watch? The Conjuring! LOL. Tell you what, I absolutely believe I just saw like 30% of the movie. Mas sobra pa wala ko nakita kesa sa nakita ko. HAHAHAHA. Out of the PHP250(?), I only used up like PHP50 probably. Sorry, Elissa, but thank you for the libre! I'm not a fan of horror movies but I dared myself to watch. Ehhhh. Then after the movie, we went to Fuji Film to have our pictures taken! Great day with great people. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment